Belvedere British School goals are for our pupils to
- Achieve high standards in their academic attainment and actively pursue fulfillment in their personal and social development;
- Apply and develop their personal, learning and thinking skills across a broad range of programmes;
- Be e-confident learners prepared for living and working in a global society;
- Go on to further their education;
- Understand the importance of learning throughout their lives.
Belvedere British School Values
In a culture of collaboration and co-operation where pupils are taught to value diversity, our pupils are encouraged to work individually and with each other. Pupils will also be encouraged to be thinkers, creators and self-directed learners. Pupils are expected to be respectful of others, and display positive behavior and attitudes at all times.